Each feature has its own statistical data
- Total tweets: Total tweets in measured date range.
- Total impressions: Total potential tweet impressions in followers timelines. Result of multiplying each contributor keyword repetitions and it´s followers number and adding all contributors potential impressions.
- Total audience: Total potential audience, result of adding each contributor followers number.
- Impressions / Audience: Impressions per user of a tweet with searched keyword.
- Contributors: Amount of people who have tweeted the searched keyword.
- Tweets/Contributor: Average number of tweets per contributor.
- Measured time: Amount of time measured for the current search.
- Frequency: The amount of tweets emitted per second/minute/hour/day.
- Average contributor followers: Average number of contributor followers.
- Contributor follower median: Median of contributor followers.
- Average contributor followers: Average number of contributor followings.
- Contributor follower median: Median of contributor followings.