When you search a keyword in followthehashtag for the first time, you will probably get a maximum of 1,500 tweets with a 7 day limit. This happens because Twitter API limits the amount of info that we can receive. Twitter only gives us
- In any case a maximum of 1,500 Tweets
- Tweets emitted at most seven days ago
So, how can you get more than 1,500 tweets?
Historical data recover feature
With Followthehashtag you can get, for free, up to 500 tweets emitted up to 14 days ago.
- First make a search, when you get results
- Click on “Historical Data” Button.
- After some minutes (system will show you an estimation) refresh your search and you will have tons of new tweets.
Track a Keyword
We can look into the past, but you can add new tweets to your report. How?
- Using a SearchBot, it will automatically track without human intervention
- After a search click on “Track” Button